Is there nothing to be done with my high FSH?

Hi, i am 34 years old and have a high FSH. my partner is under taking
further tests for low sperm count. iv seen a doctor regarding hormones who
said that nothing more could be done for me. so is it possible to take the
herbal tablets or a alternative to reduce my FSH even though the doctor
said nothing could be done


If your period is regular then you can take the Reduce High FSH Herbal Support formula.
In conventional medicine there is no solution for high fsh but I have been treating patients like you for the last 20 yrs with grate success.
Eyal Politi